Mr. LUONG VAN LAM
Phone No.: (+84) 914 777 438
Lam Luong is General Director of HTC Corporation and worked at reputable companies and law firms, including FICO Group, VPBank Group, MIK Group and LTC Law Firm and LCT Law Firm. He has ever been a visiting lecturer at Ho Chi Minh City University of Law.
With more than 15 years of legal practice experience, Mr. Lam has advised well-known local corporation, multinational companies, and foreign investors. His wealth experience covers real estate legal consultancy, corporate consultancy, enterprise management consultancy, especially investment project formation.
- Advised a Taiwan Company regarding to lease agreement and factory at Industrial Park;
- Advised a Singapore company regarding to transfer shares of Vietnamese Company operating in real estate, conducting project of building house at Vietnam;
- Advised and conducted necessary procedures that client transfers mortgaged real estate in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Advised and carrying out procedures for bidding document for energy project in Tra Vinh province (wind power project);
- Advised procedures for transfer project to building hotel and resort about 6.15 hectares at Ninh Thuan Province;
- Advised and conducted procedures regarding to transfer project Giang Dien Project at Dong Nai Province;
- Advised and carrying out procedures regarding to LDG Group to merger and acquisition LDG Group and Hai Duy Joint Stock Company;
- Advised and conducted procedures transformation of business type; transfer project of Hoang Long Company LTD to transferee; and
- Advised and carrying out procedures regarding to MIK Group to merger and acquisition MIK Group’s real estate projects…
- Founder of HTC International Law Firm;
- General Director of HTC Corporation;
- Arbitrator at Southern Trade Arbitration Center (“STAC”);
- Vice Chairman of the Association for Consulting and Investment Promotion for Japanese and Foreign Enterprises
- LL.B (Ho Chi Minh City Law University, Vietnam);
- LL.M (Nagoya University, Japan); and Attorney of Law, The Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh
- Real Estate;
- Project and Investment;
- Senior Advisor of HTC Law Firm
- Senior Associate of FRESHFIELDS LTD
- Senior Associate of ATIM LAW FIRM
- Visiting lecturer at Ho Chi Minh City University of Law.
Mrs. Phuong Doan
Phone No.: +84 911 587 587
Phuong was a lecturer in law at Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law; and worked at reputable companies and law firms, including C.T Group, VN Counsel, and Rajah & Tann LCT Lawyers and ATIM Law Firm. She was promoted as Partner in ATIM Law Firm since January 2019 which remarked notable change to her career.
With more than 15 years of legal practice experience, Phuong has advised well-known local corporation, multinational companies, foreign investors and private equity funds. Her wealth experience covers a variety of investments sectors, including capital market, cross border M&A, renewable energy, real estate, consumer goods, medical investment in Vietnam.
- Advised a joint venture having a Malaysia investor on their investment into a wind power project in the South of Vietnam
- Advised a French investor on its investment into a wind power project in the South of Vietnam
- Advised Back Khoa Holding Company on its share transfer to a Japanese investor
- Advised a local company owing a five-star hotel and gambling business in Da Nang on its share transfer to a Korea fund
- Advised a Singapore company on its investment in a casino project in Phu Quoc Island
- Advised Mobivi on its investment in e-wallet, multinational capital restructure and shares transfer to a Japanese investor
- Advise a variety of Sweden investors on their start-up companies engaging in fintech, e-commerce, education, social network, transportation, etc.
- Advised a German Pharmaceutical company on import and distribution of diagnostics reagents and devices in Vietnam
- Advised Nam Long Group on its selling residence project to Japanese investors
- Advised a Taiwan Company, Hong Kong Company, Kerry Group B.V on their leasing land, setting up companies, building factories for their manufacturing activities in Vietnam
- Advised Grab Ltd. on its investment in information technology mobile application regarding passenger and goods transportation services
- Advised Deawon, Advance Research Center on their investment into clinics in Vietnam.
- Advised well-known companies like O.Smith Corporation, Asia Capital Reinsurance Group Pte. Ltd, Bridgestone Tire Sale Vietnam Limited Liability Company, Toshiba Vietnam Consumer Products Co. Ltd, Vietnam Electrical Cable Corporation (Cadivi), Castrol BP Peto Limited Liability Company, Kerry Group B.V., Mead Johnson Nutrition (Vietnam) Company Limited, Deawon Co., Ltd, Advance Research Center Inc., Viet Gia Health Care JSC and others on their establishment and operation in Vietnam.
- B (Ho Chi Minh City Law University, Vietnam)
- M (Lund University, Sweden)
- BA in Finance & Banking (Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics, Vietnam)
- Corporate and Investment
- Project and Energy
- Partner of HTC Law Firm
- Partner of ATIM LAW FIRM
- Senior Associate of ATIM LAW FIRM
- Senior Associate of VN Counsel
- Associate of Rajah & Tann LCT Lawyers
- Lecturer of Law of Banking University
Mr. Nguyen Truong Tin
Phone No.: 0915 259 789 – 0906 259 789
Tin Truong are lecturer in Civil Law faculty at Law University of Ho Chi Minh city. Tin is a partner and senior advisor at HTC Law Firm and he is expertise in court and litigation field. He also is member of Viet Nam Lawyer Association.
With more than 20 years of legal practice experience, Tin took directly part in to litigation in civil lawsuit, business, and commerce which complex and large scale, especially civil lawsuit, business, and commerce involving foreign elements.
- B (Law Faculty – Ha Noi National University, Viet Nam)
- M (Ho Chi Minh city Law University, Viet Nam)
- D (Ho Chi Minh city Law University, Viet Nam)
- Lawyer Certificate at Juristic Academy
- Lecturer in Civil Law
- Partner and Senior Advisor of HTC Law Firm
- Lawyer in Viet Nam Lawyer Association
- Court field in 10 years
- Senior Advisor at trust Law Firms in 10 year
Mrs. Nguyen Ho Thi Vy
Phone No.: +84 889 649 367
Ms. Vy has 05 years of legal practice experience, including 03 years working at multinational corporation and 05 years working at HTC International Law firm. Her clients include prominent local and international individuals and businesses and multinational enterprises spanning a wide range of industries.
Vy’s experience includes participating in real estate business project; advising on merges and acquisitions; drafting and negotiating agreements of capital contributors, shareholder of company, joint-venture agreements, lease agreements of land use rights with industrial park or office. Besides the above experience, Ms. Vy is also an expert in resolving disputes through negotiation and carry out procedures to obtain certificates to guarantee that enterprises can operate in conditional business line such as license of food hygiene and safety, license of film production, etc.
- Advised a joint venture having a Malaysia investor on their investment into a wind power project in the South of Vietnam.
- Advise and conduct necessary procedures that client transfers mortgaged real estate in Thao Dien.
- Advise a Singapore company regarding to transfer shares of Vietnamese Company operating in real estate, conducting project of building house at Vietnam.
- Advise a Taiwan Company regarding to lease agreement and factory at Industrial Park.
- Advise Vietnamese Company operating in real estate regarding to transfer land and settle disputes between Company and transferees.
- Authorized representative for divorce case in which disputes of property in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Authorized representative to negotiate to disputes of transfer land use rights in Dong Nai.
- Apply to obtain food hygiene and safety, license of film production for Companies in Ho Chi Minh City.
- LDB (Ho Chi Minh City Law University, Vietnam)
- Corporate and Investment
- Real estate
- HTC International Law Firm
- Vietnam Bar Federation
- Ho Chi Minh Bar Association